You are one step closer
Interested in joining Langoor? Apply here and get an excuse to do monkey business.
Marketing Automation Manager
Bangalore, India, Exp: 3-5 Years
Langoor is seeking an experienced, strategic and highly creative individual to be part of the Marketing Technology Team. Working to create best-in-class strategies, breakthrough campaign ideas and emerging Automation practices, this individual will work closely to manage, create, strategise campaigns with cutting edge Marketing Automation.
Working collaboratively with the Account Managers, Media, Creative and studio teams, this individual will build and lead campaigns to efficiently and effectively build the brands through Marketing Automation.
- Work with internal clients to understand, plan, build and execute email communications, marketing automation campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner that meets business objectives
- Develop audience segments, lists and reporting mechanisms to drive engagement and demonstrate success factors and ROI
- Monitor analyze and report on critical metrics including email marketing results and engagement through the customer journey. Identify opportunities for testing and recommendations for program improvements.
- Manage campaign budgets, optimizing spend and performance based on results
Continuously evaluate emerging digital technologies and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Ideate and execute various marketing campaigns to the best abilities of Marketing Automation
- Collaborate with team members to work on the design and copy/content part
Identify different segmentation criteria based on audience behavior, demographic, geographic, psychographic characteristics, etc.
- Run A/B tests for campaigns and landing pages to optimize performance
- Maintain lead management (creation of leads, list loads, sync, scores, alerts, triggers) and cleanliness of data including email deliverability, subscription management, GDPR and CAN-SPAM compliance and de-duplication process.
- Create standard and custom analytical reports and dashboards on MQLs, acquisition programs, nurture campaigns, conversion rates and media buys to track campaign ROI, attribution and sales effectiveness.
- Track campaign performance and tweak workflows accordingly
- Ensure compliance while executing marketing campaigns and collecting data
- Proficiency in HubSpot, Marketo, or Oracle Eloqua or experience of working on email marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing, and Google Analytics. Eloqua and HubSpot Marketing Automation experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Marketo & Eloqua is a must.
- Any Graduation or equivalent degree with Marketing Know-How’s
- At Least 3 to 5 years experience in managing large Automation campaigns with large data sets.
- Candidate must be a high energy, can-do-person who can operate in a rapidly changing environment, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to drive results and initiatives. Must be able to drive strategy supported by analytical rigor.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve.
- Goal and results driven, ability to get things done.
- Works independently, self-reliant, self-motivated.
- Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including copywriting, social media, and user experience and user interface design
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills, i.e., a team player
Should know how to use data as fuel to drive results
- Although not a mandatory requirement, fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages
Experience building and developing mobile responsive emails