You are one step closer
Interested in joining Langoor? Apply here and get an excuse to do monkey business.
Bangalore, India, Exp: 3-5 Yrs
We are looking for a highly skilled QA Engineer, who will be responsible for driving high quality for all the components of Web and Mobile Applications.
- Test Web and Mobile applications and ensure product quality.
- Understand the client requirements and develop detailed test scenarios.
- Develop and execute test cases.
- Use manual testing and validating product functionality.
- Implement and enhance QA methodologies to ensure delivery of predictable, high quality products.
- Conduct root-cause analysis and defect verification on new and existing features.
- Participate in product/module walkthroughs, test reviews and daily stand-ups.
- Influence Key Go/ No Go decisions on product readiness.
- Conduct Web Security and Performance testing.
- Conduct Cross browser compatibility testing.
- Prepare and review Quality Assurance reports.
- Prepare security audit reports.
- MCA, B.E/B-Tech-Computers, Any Degree in Computers.
- Minimum 2 years experience of Manual Testing.
- Excellent Manual Testing experience with good analytical skills.
- Experience in writing SQL scripts and Security Testing will be a plus.
- Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Good experience in testing Web & Mobile Applications.
- Experience with tools like Browserstack.
- Hands-on experience in requirement analysis, test case design, test execution, defect tracking, reporting
- Proficiency in authoring, reviewing, and executing manual test cases.
- Experience with Test Management Tools like Zoho or Jira for Execution and Defect Tracking.
- Should have excellent written and verbal Communication Skill & Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & in a team with a high level of quality.
- Should be able to manage multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment would be a plus.