You are one step closer
Interested in joining Langoor? Apply here and get an excuse to do monkey business.
Head of Social and Content Marketing
Bangalore, India, Exp: 6+ years
Langoor is seeking an experienced, strategic and highly creative individual to lead its social media and content marketing efforts for the Brands. Working to create best-in-class strategies, breakthrough creative content and leveraging both established and emerging platforms, this individual will direct all social media activities to help engage new and existing customers in ways that ultimately drive acquisition and retention of members for the brands with whom we work.
Working collaboratively with the Account Managers, Media, Creative and studio teams, this individual will build and lead a group that will harness the users, technology and the creative power of social media to efficiently and effectively build the brands.
- Working to develop robust, integrated social media strategies that drive engagement and advocacy.
- Individual will develop and manage a broad strategy to innovate and set world-class standards for social media marketing.
- They will develop and lead a team that can create and implement highly sharable content that is creative, attention-getting.
- This leader will be expected to work closely with the brand managers, clients, brand, media, SEO and PR teams to ensure that social media plans are effectively integrated into brand marketing and paid media efforts, as well as leverage any potential earned and owned media opportunities.
- They will partner with key social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter, as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help grow customer base for the client brand(s).
- Develop and lead a team to build both B2C and B2B social and content marketing strategy.
You will have the opportunity to build and direct an in-house team, work with vendors, and partner with social media platforms to develop and implement plans. The objective is to find fast, efficient, creative and effective ways to explore the multiple dimensions of social media, content marketing, test new opportunities, and deliver them successfully. The ideal candidate will offer a unique blend of creative instincts, social media marketing aptitude, content marketing through organic platforms (SEO, Content Seeding) measurement and executive management skills.
- Own the development of a strategic social media marketing plan and its associated budget across campaigns and channels for the Brand(s).
- Work with vendors, publishers, platforms (directly and indirectly) and other partners with the goal to find fast, creative and efficient ways to build, execute and measure innovative social media and content marketing plans that connect with customers, maximize engagement and create sharing and talk value.
- Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action, content distribution and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Work collaboratively with teams across business units to develop and execute creative ideas, plans and strategies.
- Own the content development relationships with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, influencer, bloggers, affiliate marketing and other primary/key partnerships.
- Provide inspirational and creative and thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
- Plan and manage campaign executions, on time, on budget, to scope.
- Manage external agencies and publishing partners as necessary for that which we cannot do internally.
- Build, lead and manage a team of talented professionals.
- Knowledge of know how’s of SEO, Content seeding, influencer marketing, affiliate marketing and Social Media
- Master’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- 6+ years’ experience in social media marketing, creative development and content marketing
- 4+ years’ of management experience.
- Experience leading small and large organizations (10+ people).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of social media, content marketing, SEO and analytics